Frustrated Because Your Sales Performance Doesn’t Measure Up To Your Personal Potential?
Everyone has 2X potential. We all have another gear that we could run in but without the right attitudes, behaviors and techniques, we struggle. Consequently, I’ve developed a system that gives you confidence, predictability and clarity to double your results.
The problem is, a) we don’t believe we have another gear, and b) we are unsure how to access it. These sound familiar?
• “My customers always try to “commoditize” me.
• “I don’t feel like I lead prospects – I feel like they lead me.”
• “I sometimes lack personal confidence to set big goals and execute.”
• “I feel overwhelmed with activities, but don’t see the results.”
• Leaders: “My team struggles to give voice to their value in the market.”
• Leaders: “I find it difficult to keep inspiring people.”
• Leaders: “My team is made up of great people, but our results don’t measure up.”
• Leaders: “I see we have a window of opportunity on a product – and I hope our people can take advantage of it.
The Types of Companies I Love
• Companies who’s owners/CEOs are inspiring and committed to the growth of their teams.
• Companies committed to execution – not just talking about changing, but doing it.
• Companies that are in growth mode, seeking new markets, new customers, new opportunities.
• Companies who work on their story and their message constantly, so that it impacts clients.
Author: Same Game New Rules, http://www.samegamenewrules.com
Co-Host: The Advanced Selling Podcast; http://www.advancedsellingpodcast.com
The 2X Group: Peer Coaching at http://www.the2xgroup.com
Like to talk about your sales or leadership team? I can be reached at 317.590.6295 and happy to set up a discussion. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org